Implementation Consultant (Kelowna, Calgary)
Kelowna, Calgary, Edmonton
Our team of Implementation Project Managers / Consultants is growing and we are looking for applicants for our Calgary or Kelowna office. We seek the consummate professional who lives to deliver exceptional training and advice so physicians and staff fully maximize our technology. These services are delivered by a combination of telephone, web-demo and personal visits to each clinic. The ideal candidate will have a knack for imparting skills and abilities to clinic staff at a level they never envisioned!
Our career page has highlighted some of the compelling reasons you will want to apply. Here are the attributes and skill sets we are looking for to carry out this role:
- A Healthcare and/or IT professional with 5 years experience and strong computer skills
- Experience in work flow analysis, especially physician's office procedures as well as in other healthcare environments
- Demonstrated project management skills; ideally in the implementation of application software and process change
- Demonstrated ability in change management and teaching others new skills; passionate in helping them succeed
- A talent for supporting customers in their language and on their terms, applying technology to help them help others
- Initiative driven; deadline focused; doing what it takes through creative and independent thinking
- Unflappable demeanour; professional deportment
- University degree; Health Informatics ideal
Frequent travel to client sites will be required.
Interested in growing with a company that really does walk the "customer first" talk? Send your CV to email@example.com
Note that to work with Private Health information, your candidacy is conditional upon a satisfactory Criminal Record check.
Only those applicants whose candidacy best suits our needs will be contacted.Back to Career Opportunities