Technical Support Analyst (Kelowna)
We can’t stop growing; customer acceptance continues unabated! We need to add more people!
We develop, market & support Canada's leading Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software & services. It links physicians, allied health providers, hospitals, & provincial information systems (e.g., labs) with secure encrypted data for improved practice & clinical management. We are the only vendor with conformed & funding eligible EMR software & services in all four Western provinces & Ontario. Med Access is also the only vendor with nearly 4,000 users, representing more than 30 medical specialties, & ranging from solo practices to medical schools to Province-wide EMR collaboratives.
Working out of our Kelowna office we need “that special someone” to deliver exceptional support of software, hardware, & network so our clients fully maximize our technology to deliver better healthcare.
Got your interest? Let’s outline what’s in it for both of us.
What we expect:
- Excellent computer skills with an aptitude to learn technical processes quickly; comfortable using Windows environment. Mac experience helpful
- Hardware & networking knowledge are an asset
- A passion for troubleshooting software, hardware & technical issues & using terminology the customer understands
- Able to prioritize & multitask in a self-directed & fast paced environment
- Motivated to learn & adapt to complex & changing software
- A desire to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Unwavering demeanor; exceptional with people
- Post-secondary degree or diploma; Computer Science degree preferred. Technical certifications are an asset
What you can expect:
- The challenge to make a difference for our customers & the business
- The opportunity to apply your exceptional customer & technical skills
- The opportunity to apply & master your problem solving skills
- Competent, professional, customer driven colleagues with a supportive team environment
- Career advancement opportunities – Med Access Support Analysts have been promoted to roles that include Senior Technical Analyst, Implementation Project manager, Education Specialists, Developer, Clinical Content Specialist, Data Migration & Interface Analyst, & more
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
Please note that to work with Private Health information, your candidacy is conditional upon a satisfactory Criminal Record check.
If you are looking to align with an organization that sets standards others measure against, send your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest. Only those candidates who best fit our needs will be contacted.Back to Career Opportunities